We are in need of more coaches! CrossFit Liger is looking to hire experienced CrossFit coaches that are available to coach AM and/or PM classes. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about sharing health and fitness with others.
CrossFit Liger opened its doors in 2013 and has grown to over 4500 square feet. Our members make up of a diverse group from athletes, first responders, doctors, business people and stay at home moms. We offer a variety of different classes and programs like CrossFit, Endurance, Olympic Lifting, Athlete Training and Boot Camp. As our membership continues to grow we are looking to grow our staff as well.
We are presently looking for a CrossFit Coach and a Boot Camp Instructor.
Minimum requirements for a CrossFit Coach include: high school graduate and CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate. Additional certifications and trainings such as Olympic lifting, CrossFit Coaches Prep, Endurance, Kettlebell, Personal Training, etc. are a benefit for this position.
Minimum requirements for a Boot Camp/HIIT Coach include a personal training certificate from a recognized accrediting organization and personal liability insurance.
It is critical that all applicants have excellent verbal communication, listening skills and are able to work with a diverse athlete skill set.
Requirements and responsibilities of the positions include but are not limited to:
– Leading classes all the way from warm up through mobility and providing clear instruction throughout.
– Supporting and encouraging all athletes, regardless of experience and ability level
– Ensuring safety by adhering to movement standards
– Working with skilled and new athletes to provide not only scaling options, but enhancement as well.
– Being a team player and helping out around the gym as necessary
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org